View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 10:17 AM   #107
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Da Bears pop the puny ponies.....(Formerly Doc vs. Dooby thread)

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
BTW...where is a good pre-game beer flowing hangout near the stadium?
Hard to say. University Park is semi-dry. Highland Park is wet. The Campus is dry, but alcohol is allowed on the Boulevard from 7AM to Midnight on gameday (it used to be midnight to midnight, but the frats got a little crazy at 1AM). Best bar for me is the Barley House on Upper Yale (between Central and Greenville). It is where the Green Elephant used to be. The upstairs is the offices used to be the Dallas County Republican Party. Although I used to frequent both, I haven't been to the Barley House since it moved to the Green Elephant location (kids stop the bar hopping).

Good burger and cheese fries to be had at Snuffers on Lower Greenville. Good fried chicken at Bubba's on Hillcrest.

I'll be at my usual spot on the Boulevard across from Perkins before the game and probably Snuffers afterward.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote