View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 12:19 PM   #113
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE:Da Bears pop the puny ponies.....(Formerly Doc vs. Dooby thread)

Bears Kill Ponies in Mass Devastation in Dallas
September 3, 2005

Dallas, TX. "It was awful and quite frankly inhumane" lamented Buffy Boofant, SMU alumni after witnessing one of the most devastating maulings in known history. "Those Bears should be put down, they are crazy and ripped everything that moved to shreds" cried Biff "Debit Card" Wellington. "We never had a chance, it was awful. "It was like the time I tried to ask out a girl above my financial level on campus...just never had a chance" said one unknown alum who muttered something about a Dooby.

The Baylor Bears came to town on Saturday by special invitation from the SMU athletic director. "We would have never invited them on campus if we had known how brutal they were going to be. I haven't seen carnage like that since since the SMU administration gave away free pies at a coed sorority gathering. It was just awful." After the game, the SMU president (who wished to remain nameless) was asked what they thought of the game. "This game clearly hinged on one call that should have never been made." When reminded that SMU had lost by 50 and had 18 players lost for the year during the game, the unnamed president stated..."Oh no...they beat us badly, I was referring to the call the athletic director made a couple of years ago to schedule this game." "I don't know where to go from here. At least we play in a subpar crappy conference."

Future competitions are on hold until SMU can replentish their stock of splints, casts, bandaids and martini mixes.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote