View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #406
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
Anyone play any of the Phantasy Star games anymore? I was straight up addicted to Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast back in the day. Then played some of it on the Gamecube and 360.. havent played it for years until last weekend I players Phantasy Star Online on the 360 and fell in love all over again.
So I went to a site I use to goto to play PSO on the PC with back when the online servers first went down on the Dreamcast.. and was like wow... there are still people playing this and talking about it every day. So I have feeling Im going to get myself addicted to it again. If anyone wants to join in on some PSO action. You can download all the needed stuff HERE

PM or something if you are gonna get on PSO.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote