View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 01:55 PM   #429
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Well I'm finally breaking down and buying a console. In a few days the XBox 360 will become the first console I have owned since my Sega Genesys.

I'm sure it will drive Flac crazy to know that the primary driving force for this is Rockband. It's not the only reason but it's part of it.

I will still play any first person shooters and some other games (like GTA) on my PC exclusively, but I do look forward to being able to play some games that I really enjoy that aren't available on the PC (like Rockstar Table Tennis, yes I'm that guy).
I have a Wii..... but if it weren't for the kids I think I would spend my life playing Halo 3. So you have to get that one. It is highly recommended. By me, anyway.

And I can't stop giggling at sike's picture.