Thread: Roddy or DoJo
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:15 AM   #38
redzwestisbest

redzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
It's all a conspiracy is it?

Not that he's always been a guy that's bounced around the league on min contracts because he's incredibly inconsistent and volatile? Not a guy that went off in our locker room not once but twice, trying to turn our players against the management by talking s@#t about the franchise? Not a guy that has done crazy s#$t on every team he's been on-- earning him suspensions away from the locker room?

I guess he's just a super-talented guy that all 30 teams are conspiring to keep out of the league. If he wasn't decently talented, he'd have been booted to Europe long ago. Teams just keep giving him a chance because they think he's changed, but it's all a part of his illness.
He has bounced around on league minimums the last two years. One with the Celtics and one with Mavericks. He could have signed with the Lakers in the past two off-seasons. He chose to sign with Mavs and again last summer out of loyalty. Loyalty doesn't mean anything I suppose. Before that he had a rookie contract and decent 2nd multi year contract with the Cavs.

Also, why do you believe rumors that you say in your post? I think you should not believe those as fact and stick to them as rumors. Nothing has been said about the truth of the situation that caused the suspensions. If it ever comes out and what Delonte said was wrong and incorrect, then so be it. But until that time comes, we cannot say anything about those situations.

This was the first time he has been suspended due to something team related. Other time it was due to the transporting of properly registered guns on a public highway in an unsafe manner. This off the court issue was not as bad crime as it was portrayed to be. He paid the price of not being able to land another multi year deal due to this arrest. Financially the arrest put him in the hole along with his divorce.

Its never been about what he can do on the court. And for you to say he is inconsistent on the basketball court is non-sense. He is very reliable in helping the team win. He does whatever it takes and whatever role he needs to play.

By the way, what is your definition of crazy? I can't defend the guy on being bi-polar, but I can defend his competitiveness. I much rather deal with someone that is bi-polar and win games, than deal with the big wussies that we have now in Roddy, DoJo and Collison. They need to grow a pair of balls and suck everything up and strap up.
redzwestisbest is offline   Reply With Quote