View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 12:12 AM   #520
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, Marion has been grumbling about being underappreciated, and some of the Suns fans at least seem to be tired of him disappearing in big games. Throw in the fact that Suns have a window that looks like it may appear to be closing, and you may have a team that starts to get desperate.
How are the Suns window closing? Isn't Nash the only guy on that team over 30? Well KT is too but I mean as far as the core guys go? I'd say they have some years left to contend but you bring up a valid point about Marion that I did forget. He's been making little comments here and there about his role. Not sure how the Suns want to win but defensively I don't see how they can afford to get rid of Marion. With Marion and Bell they can cover up Nash's shortcomings for the most part. He was the only guy who could contain Parker.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote