View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 02:20 AM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Dallas | Philadelphia (7 Player Trade)

Whether we do or don't use the MLE totally depends on the talent available not on whether we can clear cap. Even if we cleared cap, Cubes won't spring for the MLE on talent he feels doesn't significantly help us. And even without clearing cap, Cubes will spring for the full MLE if the talent can help us significantly. I've seen Cubes refuse to pay sometimes when I or others thought that he should, but I do believe it's because it was because he thought that he'd be getting poor value for the bucks not because he had exceeded a set amount of dollars.

And as for Bradley, even if all he does is fill in for a handful of games when we have injured players, he's worth a lot more than just giving him away. And I feel that Bradley can give a good deal more than that. If we trade Bradley we should get something of equitable value in return.