View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 01:27 AM   #30
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas | Philadelphia (7 Player Trade)

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawgbut not without reservations that the best we can hope for is second-best team in the conference.
There was a time when the Detroit Pistons said the same thing about the Boston Celtics, and shortly thereafter the Chicago Bulls said the same thing about Detroit. This situation is no different. San Antonio is a great team, but they're by no means unbeatable, nor are they so far out of our league that we can't hope to be better than they are.

Quote:
The thing is, I think that Dampier is absolutely crucial to our playoff success the next few years. He HAS to be a difference when we play San Antonio. I'm holding out hope that he will be, but I'm also nervous that we make it that far.
San Antonio doesn't have Amare Stoudemire, so should we meet SA in the postseason, Damp will be very effective, and very reliable. Amare's one thing, but I promise you, Damp can hold his own with Rasho Nesterovic and Nazr Mohammed.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote