View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The good that SHOULD come out of this, is it should make criminals more aware of what might happen to them if they enter someones home.

But it won't. Because criminals are going to be criminals no matter what, and they don't watch the news, read the internet, or listen to talk radio. So a good awareness tool that might keep other peoples homes safe, turns into just two guys who got shot over a TV or something.

I've been thinking about getting a gun ever since we moved into our house. I don't really know anything about guns, and I've never fired a hand gun before. How would I go about getting started with all of that?