View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 03:33 PM   #15
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cavalier's Shopping Davis?

Talents there. No doubt. I'm not worried about the talent I just don't believe he fits on this Mavs team. You have young guys like Howard and Daniels who you could be giving pt at the 2 position. Ricky Davis' mindset is still immature. I still have in my head last season when he intentionally missed a layup to have a triple double. Did you see that when Nash was a board away from getting a triple double? He brings that high flying ability to our team but thats it. I don't think thats our main weakness.[/quote]

good solid points on RDavis...why take him on...we've already go JHo...does not seem to make any real life sense on the Mavs side!
like all we need is a cry baby on this team![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote