View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 10:58 AM   #75
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm certainly not blaming Lee by any means but we have basically sucked ever since he came on board. I knew McGee and Powell would never see the court again after he was signed but we were at least beating lesser skilled teams when they were playing.
Lee has been great but I think RC needs to go with more of a traditional PF style and let Lee play WITH Zaza and McGee or Mejri. I'd even like to see Lee with Powell because we're missing Powell's energy.

This team is falling in love with 3ptrs and that seems to be what kills us. Right now we simply aren't hitting them and the impact is showing on the scoreboard. Our defense isn't even close to making up for our shooting slumps during games.

Bottom line....we don't need to stay stretch 4 style the entire game.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-10-2016 at 11:03 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote