Thread: Nerlens Noel
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 03:26 PM   #94
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I wouldn't say he has very pedestrian numbers. Defensively his numbers are quite good. For a big his steal numbers are Olajuwon great(in somewhat small sample size). He's a real rim protector.
He's a fine young player, and I'm happy we got him, but when I say pedestrian, I mean they're simply nice. He's a nice piece of a young core. He's not a star. Not now, and I don't think he will be.

Quote:
Who knows whether it'd ruffle his feathers? Why start off the relationship on a weird foot?
I'm saying it's a silly thing to worry about. If that's the kind of thing would bother him, then he's an idiot and a locker room cancer, and the mavs should get rid of him ASAP. Only stars have the right to be offended by coming off the bench, and he aint no star. Now if you want to argue that it just makes more basketball sense to have him start for X's and O's reasons, I can buy that. But worrying about his ego being bruised? Doesn't make sense to me.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote