View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #2295
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I LOVE Red, and have for a long time(Im also pretty sure Ive mentioned both of their other CDs in this thread.) How is this one compared to the last two? Their cover of Ordinary World is one of the best cover songs in recent memory.
I liked it. They don't really change up their style at all, in my opinion...its still classic Red. Unfortunately, there isn't really a stand out song that I want to listen to over and over. End of Silence had Break the Silence and Breath into Me, I&I had Fight Inside, but while there's several I really (Faceless), there's nothing that has way more plays than the others. That's my only major criticism, and for that reason, I'd rank it their "worst" album. Still good, you should still get it.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote