View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 05:56 PM   #87
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I am looking forward to seeing the impact of JJ(ohnson). He could end up being an end of the bench guy or starting PF. Do teams play Luka differently with JJ on the court? Is he trade bait to land an impact player at the deadline? He's an intriguing wild card.
Definitely looking forward to JJ. I don't see how he end up end of bench guy, even with Rick-rick doing rick things. DFS better stay on it or he will be coming in with Brunson off the bench.

How do you mean other teams play Luka different with JJ on the court? Not sure the direction of the question, but I'll strongly suggest people should take it easy on the idea that we have enforcers to keep Luka or anyone else from getting hard fouled or yelled at etc. With all due respect, No one in the league gives a shit about us getting tougher players. These guys don't fight, the NBA is soft and the refs are unpredictable.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote