View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 06:59 AM   #11
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I used to live in Jacksonville and I always found the Jaguar fans very very good fans. And my GOD are they obnoxious about FSU and Florida....who cares!!!!!

well, cowboy fans saw how sorry jag fans are. booing leftwich in the first quarter of the first game of the year? and when the team dipped a couple years back, they went almost a full season with no sellouts and no home tv. now they have 4 sections tarped off to ensure no home blackouts (even though they still had two last year on their way to 12-4).

now, they will get behind some 'noles and gators. as long as you're talking football. they still have trouble selling tickets for hoops in tallahassee, unless duke is coming to town. used to be that way in gainesville, too, until eddie munster, i mean, billy donovan got there.

but for pro sports, ugh! the braves can't sell out playoff games, the marlins and d-rays can't draw 10,000. the pro football teams can sell tickets if they're winning, but if they go 8-8, the place is half full. and i never have problems getting tickets to see the mavs in orlando or atlanta.