View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #29
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Hopefully the message for Change is continued in 2010. After all the current Democrat majority of congress has a LOWER approval rating than President Bush!!!

If the people of America don't like what they have then it's time to vote them out.

I'm all for changing the Democrats who have ruined congress.

For that matter get rid of the leftist leanign Republicans who have moved away from the core fo the party.

The power that these liberals have snatched is far more dangerous to the future of this nation than 1000 Iraq wars ever will.

At the end of the day, I do NOT want 100% Republicans, nor do I want 100% Democrats.

I'ld rather see 51% Republican and 49% Democrat...at least the two balance each other out.

What we've learned is that regardless of the party, if an overwhelming majority have the rule, then they tend to be wreckless with corruption of some type.

We saw under Clinton, that our Intelligence capabilities were seriously damaged, thus opening up the way for 9/11.

We saw under Bush, that our ability to tighten the financial belt was seriously damaged, leading to the current economic downturn. ... of course, we have to note that the Democrats where in the majority, so I'm not sure if this point works.

Now we see an even stronger Democrat majority and we see nothing but Government Handouts to Large Corporations taking place in the form of bailouts.

2009 could be a great year, but saddly our government is going in the wrong direction and hopefully the people of America will cease this opportunity to remove the Democrats from office and quickly before we go so far down that like the great depression, the only thing that will get us out of it will be a World War.

and there I go again...I need to stay away from this board, it does nothing but piss me off!!!

I freakin hate Liberal Ideology...it's destroying this world!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote