Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #91
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I personally think that the folks putting Lost together are just doing random stuff day to day, month to month, and year to year, and leaving all of you guys to desperately try to make it all resolve into some logical premise.

My wife loves it. I have officially declared it the worst fraud on TV. Once this thing finally ends, all of y'all are going to be so disappointed at how they tie up the loose ends, because I guarantee it's not at all rooted in a logical plan or conceit where everything resolves. It'll be worse than St. Elsewhere being a dream, or the guy in Dallas coming back to life at the end (Bobby Ewing? I was born in 1980..). They'll have to do some comparatively cheap gimmick to make it end - or have it not really end at all.

Last edited by Rhylan; 01-23-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote