View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:48 PM   #96
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I think the antics were blown wayyyy out of proportion, but the lockerroom did blow up at the exact wrong time. Definitely a red flag for the entire team as far as I'm concerned.

And I like a guy who is passionate on pretty much every play. Who better than Rick to put Lance's focus in tune? And Chandler should help guide him with that as well. Better to care too much versus not at all.

But I suppose we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves. I'm quite happy if we get Parsons.
I'd be ecstatic with Parsons...honestly, I never saw it has a possibility and am trying to keep my enthusiasm tempered.

But now, if we miss out on CP, I think Lance is the only FA that would keep me from suffering a letdown. (Ariza/Deng do not get me excited)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote