View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 07:50 PM   #105
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavs trade - Breaking news from ESPN 103.3

Re: Armstrong starting, it's certainly not happening tonight, and as much as I'm optimistic he can help, I am not expecting him to outplay Terry, so until I see Nellie shaft JT out of the starting lineup for an inferior player who's not the franchise's future at point, I'm going to treat this as Nellie just talking. I guess we'll see, but the if you really knew Nellie all that well, you'd know that the words that come out of his mouth to the media can't be trusted.

Re: Harris, if there's any mismanagement that's been done with him I'd argue it was in the starting, not the benching. He's not playing well, he's hurting the team, and he's not showing any improvement. I see no problem with bringing him back a touch, and can even imagine it being a good thing for his development. And the fact of the matter is that this is a team with championship aspirations, whether or not Devin is playing at a high level. And while the chances of the Mavs winning a championship could only benefit from Devin playing well, I fail to say how it helps anything to play him when he's playing poorly and lose so many games that you limp into the playoffs as an 8th seed.