View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 01:48 AM   #110
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Mavs trade - Breaking news from ESPN 103.3

Donnie mentioned that this move was made for an insurance policy, citing the nightmare scenrio of Terry getting injured during the playoffs, and thus, we would have to depend on harris, daniels, and dickau for point guard production. I don't trust everything that the mavs management has to say, but to me, this sounds pretty trustworthy. Harris will probably see his role get diminished some, but I would agree that this will help him in the long run. What I like about this is it puts some more pressure on Harris to not take the playing time he does receive for granted. I want to see him play at the intelligent level I really feel he is capable of playing at. Also, Armstrong not only provides vet pg depth but he also can shoot the 3 fairly well. Coming to a tv near you, The Return of Small Ball, Part 23.

But you're right dirno, harris definitely needs to keep playing. Right now, I can't think of a pg that rotted on the bench and suddenly became successful in the NBA.
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote