View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 10:23 AM   #22
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Plot to Dispose of Nellie

KG, you didn't succeed.................

Why didn't Nellie put in Shawn in the 3rd to slow down the run. Shawn always disrupts for the first 10 min or so that he is in a game -- till they adjust. Why wasn't their a timeout called when SA went up double digits? Booth did nothing all night offensively or defensively. Henderson isn't big enough to even think of containing TD. Yet they play massive minutes. I would have rather seen Benga get schooled and start his learning process, than the coaching I saw last night.

Overall, I thought that the coaching was very weak for the last few games. Is Nellie just trying to get the team where he is comfortable and can play underdog every night? ?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote