View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #87
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post

Also, I've said this before and I'll say it again; the Mavs are a better team without Barea. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, and I'm not just saying that because of the big win. I especially don't mean to hate on the guy, but he just doesn't have the size or athleticism to be productive for long stretches in the NBA. He's the kind of guy who can be useful for 5-10 minutes. Frankly, between Kidd, Terry, and Roddy, we've got that position covered and we just don't need JJB. In the few games he's been unable to play, where Carlisle didn't have the option of relying on him, I thought the Mavs looked better every time. He's just too much of a defensive liability.
This. Co-signed.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote