Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #562
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

So i get a call from my bank today because of some suspicious charges on my credit card. Someone rang up $200, $250, and $600 with a cloned card at gas stations in ohio and pennsylvania (I live in TN).

So i'm ranting cause:

A) I have no idea how this happened. My CC is only out of my sight briefly when i pay at restaurants, so it had to have happened then. So that really, really rubs me the wrong way.

B) What the hell can you buy with $600 at a gas station??? Just lottery tickets?

C) Now i have to update everything that auto-drafts from my CC

I do give lots of credit to my bank, though. They caught it early and are wiping out the charges.