Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #578
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

This really pisses me off... I can't sleep. Why can't I sleep? I can't stop coughing. Why can't I stop coughing? Well, I think I have some small foreign particles in my sinuses. Why? Probably from breaking/removing tile last week from my formal dining room and entry way. The dust was everywhere. I haven't been able to stop coughing since. So, I'm going to try a Sinus Rinse since nothing else has worked.

You may ask, why did you have to break/remove the tile with a sledgehammer? Well, because the person that I hired totally botched the job and I had to do what I could until I could get someone else hired to remove the flooring and install the wood floors. The guy was totally incompetent. And yes, it isn't fun firing your sister's husband especially when they need the money. But seriously, he cost me $1800-$2000 bucks with this botched flooring job.

Well, at least the wood flooring looks great.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote