Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #579
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

This really pisses me off... The boss of the company that I'm working for is such a freaking tool. He always uses excuses for not giving people raises such as "I can't afford to right now with income taxes due"... or "this new start up line is costing us too much so I can't right now." Well, this is a guy that basically paid himself as much as the rest of the company combined last year (only 9 of us total). He spends about $6000 a month in just personal expenses that get charged to the company such as "company vehicles" that get absolutely no company use... the "company boat".. "company trips to Vegas". He's basically a 28 year old guy that was literally in the right place at the right time. Every day, he does his best to piss it all away.

Anyways, just wanted to vent. The guy will get his some day when the IRS audits the company.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote