View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 08:10 PM   #665
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
76ers were dead last in the playoffs in points, FGM, FG%, 3PM, 3PA, assists, and steal. They were number one in FTM and FTA. They didn't need a "motivational" coach like Doc, they needed an X's & O's coach who could figure out how to make their offense work with two stars who can't shoot 3s. D'Antoni would've been the right choice.
I don't think any coach can. I think it's an unsolvable problem. Those two guys just don't fit together. I think the Sixers need to trade one of those guys, and I would probably trade Embiid and keep Simmons.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote