View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 10:23 PM   #671
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And that is the correct view. I said it before- the Mavs had no business making that a six game series. That should have been a sweep.

This is why everyone still won't stop talking about the Clippers. This honestly might be the most disappointing playoff team in NBA history. Certainly in recent memory at least. I can't remember in my life a team that was favored to win the title, not only lose to an underdog team like that in the second round, but A: blow a 3-1 lead, and B: completely fold in game seven. That's the most shocking thing, not just that they lost but the way they got utterly humiliated in the final game. Those guys actually looked scared in the fourth quarter. I've honestly never seen anything like it.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote