View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #12
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't see the Cowboys losing, I see them either winning a major grind it out game like Pittsburgh (just winning this time) or they just dominate on both offensively and defensively.

There is more pressure on the Cowboys to win, so the urgency SHOULD be there more. They really can't afford to lose, where Baltimore somewhat has a cushion. They hold the tiebreakers vs their fellow Wild Card competitors so, they just need some help if they lost tonight...they won't be out of it. I would say we're pretty much dead and done if we lose tonight.

They've gotta see the importance of this game on multiple levels...the playoff chase, the history of Texas Stadium. They've gotta send it out in style.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-20-2008 at 05:56 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote