View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #31
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
He's been lobbing them lately for whatever reason. I wish he'd lob them to Roy Williams if he's going to do it. I missed the beginning of the game though. I heard on the radio the pass was to Roy but not sure how the throw was.

I'm going to be pissed if we lose this game with 7 points. That's ridiculous.
Yes, the 1st INT was meant for Roy, but it was nowhere near Roy and was just lobbed up for Ed Reed. It was worser than the pick you saw. It was horrible. Romo should have just ran the ball for the 1st down and made that decision to get the first down right after being wide open to get the first down. What does he do? He looks to erase all of his mistakes by looking for the homerun pass, and then the lane closed to get the first down..Now the fans are booing him for his play on the field today...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote