Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 09:25 PM   #678
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
How? It’s the primary, she won’t be on the general ticket. She’s gunning for a VP slot behind whoever wins.
You do realize that basically entire DNC is trying to stop Bernie right? So you're telling me Pete and Amy couldn't stay in for that very same reason? Nope, because they will do anything to stop him.

She is needlessly splitting the progressive vote when she has no shot at the nomination. She is one of the few politically powerful people that can help by dropping out and endorsing him.

I guess she'd rather have Biden win and be VP to him?

I guess we'll see if she stays in after tomorrow though.