Thread: JaJuan Smith
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:38 PM   #13
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jew Vol
He is the fastest, quickest (off the ball) player on the floor, can shoot as well as anyone, and can guard a 1 or a 2 very well.

He has a hard time creating, can NOT play PG, and loses his mind from time to time.

He could definitely make the Mavs, or could go to the NBDL, or overseas.

What he did yesterday was no fluke, trust me.

There are small 2 guards in the NBA, Salim Stoudamire, Ben Gordon, Bobby Jackson, Jason Terry.

He was a walk on at UT, so he knows about overcoming odds.

I can tell you this, I'd rather have him than Shan Foster.
1) He could definitely make the Mavs, or NBDL or overseas. What does this mean... Mavs=NBDL,Overseas? Or it just depends on where he wants to play because he is that good?

2)If yesterday was no fluke I will look forward to seeing him do that more often.

3)There are small 2's in the league but I'm not sure there is room for another one on this team.

4)You would take him over Foster? NO SIR
Foster>JaJuan. You would be in the minority on that one!
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote