View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #2100
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Thinking of Dirk not playing basketball makes me really think about my own mortality. I'm 29, married but without kids. By the time my unborn kids understand basketball Dirk will be as foreign to them as Moses Malone and Dr. J are to me. I mean... Bird feels foreign to me and I was 9 when he retired. (Dirk...please have Dirk juniors)

I will hate the day I realize that my favorite TV of all time is cancelled.... that of course being Dirk playing for the Dallas Mavericks. That will be sad that he would only live on in highlights and interviews.

On a side note (I had no where to put this) Can you believe the Mavericks played 103 games in the regular season and post season and only 2 went to overtime? Is that a record? I am mesmerized by this.
Scott McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote