Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 04:54 PM   #626
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Why would he capitalize the word TRAIL when it makes zero sense to do so unless he's making a play on the Trail of Tears? It's not grammatically correct given the context. You don't need to read any spin about this, just read the tweet itself and explain to me what the intention was, if not to make an OBVIOUS Native American pun about a woman that he calls Pocahontas in that very same tweet?
There is a difference between a Native American pun and The Trail of Tears. Yes, it was Native American pun as in an "indian trail" which I am very familiar with and is very much different than The Trail of Tears.

Quote:
It's so weird to me how you guys defend this guy at every turn, yet refuse to admit that you're fully on board with all the awful shit he constantly says. The man speaks plainly (a big reason why people voted for him), yet you twist yourself in knots trying to extrude some meaning other than what he clearly presents in his words so that you don't look guilty by association.
When have I EVER said I was "fully on board" with Trump? The whole "fine people" comment referring to the shit head white nationalists was a truly stupid and moronic thing to say. Yes, completely throw him under the bus on that one. It was right that the media called him out and then he had to backtrack or spin control his way out of it.

I have repeatedly said that I wish he would put down the twitter crack pipe and just do policy. The fact is that ~50% of the american people voted for him and he's trying to do policy that reflects the wishes of those people. Building that damn wall is one of the main things that those voters all wanted regardless if it works or doesn't work in the long term. He ran on it and has tried to deliver that promise, yet congress is stopping for the ONLY purpose of just not wanting him to "get a win". There is zero denying that.

Quote:
Donald Trump is a bigot -- get on board or get the fuck off. Stop trying to have it both ways. If you're not comfortable being labelled as a racist, then stop associating with racists... You're certainly not convincing the rest of the world that you aren't, no matter how much you try to spin his words. If you think you're better than that, then BE better than that.
The whole reason I'm forced to defend him is because of this Hitler bullshit in this forum. THAT is the entire reason i posted the stupid Native American meme. I get sick and tired of everyone in here saying he's Hitler with their little clapping gifs and shit. He is not fucking Hitler. Hitler was responsible for 17,000,000 deaths. I do not see anywhere even including all 100% biased liberal media that Trump is responsible for any deaths. I do see 73% of Americans approved of his state of the union. Are they racists?

He says stupid shit. The media eats it up. But you guys show serious signs of Trump Derangement Syndrom. The fact that I post 1 meme after all the Hitler crap and you literally explode all over me shows that. I've been on this board for over 10 years and it's really sad if I get banned and have to "get the fuck off" because you can't deal with any type of discussion or difference of opinion on very serious topics. But do what you gotta do. I had to do what I had to and posted a meme. If you do ban me, then just change the web address to www.dallas-mavs-never-trumpers.com.

And if you want to legitimacy in your arguments, calling out your own party goes a long way. The Virginia democrats are going through shit but it's fine and dandy, they'll stay in office and the media will move on to other topics after a few days. Ask yourself if they had been republicans what would have happened? It would not surprise me at all if there were riots.

Hile fucking hitler, may he burn in hell.