View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 05:56 PM   #30
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I've never been the biggest Powell fan either but WCS would have to have a major impact on the game to supplant him. And the only way I see that happening is if Powell is hampered... which means whether it's WCS or Powell we will need a better option there in a year as neither will be what you want from a guy who gets consistent minutes on a contender.
I can’t imagine Powell will be as good as he was before the injury considering his style of play and what he brings.
WCS was brought in to replace Powell so I see WCS as an insurance big for Powell and KP and could very well become trade bait if both appear to come back full strength and stay healthy. WCS might be included in a deal to acquire a better option.

I personally think WCS brings more than DP even when both are at full strength and would like to see WCS get a good opportunity to prove that this season.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote