View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #2824
Burn this City

Burn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Just imagine if Durant gets about 10 pounds of muscle on him. He's going to be hell. I won't lie I thought he'd be good but not this good due to his body frame. He's built like a high schooler. Hell Amare and Bron were built a lot better than he is now in the NBA comin' out of high school. He's gotta hit the weight room though. It didn't hurt him this year but eventually his body is going to feel the effects of playing in the NBA.

I heard somewhere that Dwight Howard had invited him to work out with him this summer. It could've just been a dream I had, but usually my basketball dreams involve me hitting the game winning jumper over Tony Parker in game 7 of the finals - followed by Eva Longoria announcing she's ditiching Paker for me because she doesn't date losers. Yeah, something like that...