Thread: JJB Sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #59
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
This makes sense within the context of one team. It's actually particularly true for the Mavericks. The five starting Mavericks are all in the top 20 for individual +/- and as a 5-man unit are tied for second in the league with the Heat but how is this possible? Don't 2nd unit guys play AGAINST 2nd unit guys? How do they lose points grounds to each other?
Oh, I think I need to back up. I was thinking about the +/- in something like on-court/off-court terms. But if it measures only performance on the court, I suppose there is no reason to expect that the second units would necessarily have negative scores.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote