View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 06:16 PM   #9
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:2004-2005 Fee agent list

Out of that list, you can make a case for Okur and a few of the bigger free agents. But I love two golden state big men that no one ever talks about.

Adnonal Foyle and Brian Cardinal.

These guys wouldn't cost that much and probably one will be available for the mavs to be had at the MLE. These two guys are some of the hardest players when they are in the game. Both have different types of games and could both start at center, even though Brian would be undersized. My choice, Foyle, he is a dominant shotblocker and with minutes, gets rebounds and scores around the basket. I love his attitude and heart, both of these guys will not take crap from anyone and be that hard nosed people we need.

As for guard depth, I think Damon Jones has shown that he can play the back up role and do a nice job of it. He had a 17 assist game when he started for T.J. Ford, has been around the league, but seems to have found a way to play, finally. This would be a hard sign if we got Foyle, he should take the whole MLE, and I think Marquis takes the LLE, leaving nothing for any of the other free agents.

EDIT: All of you that are in love with Etan remember who drafted him? Yes that is right, the Dallas Mavericks. Never played a minute, if I remember right and I seriously doubt he would play for us, and he is really undersized. But has come out to be a good back up in Washington.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote