View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #112
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I didn't think Bollinger looked bad aside from the INT. Shouldn't have been throwin' in that situation anyway. Everyone was expecting throw. I guess this is what I get for false hope. Pitiful showing. I would've atleast felt better about going into the Bye with a competitive game. I just don't know what you can ask from the defense. They have pitiful field position all game long. I guess you could ask them to quit with the penalties. I guess good thing is we got out of it healthy. I'm not a bit optimistic about this season. We get most of our core guys back. I am a bit intrigued about seein' how Romo plays with Roy and TO on the field together.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 11-02-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote