View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 11:33 PM   #101
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Wow, sorry but I have to totally disagree with you here. (All that follows is my opinion, but in this particular case, a very strong opinion)

1. Palmer is a MUCH better fantasy QB than Vick. I see no reason why he can't duplicate last year's stats. The knee is healthy, and even though he had a weak week 1 and has thrown some early picks, he threw for over 350 yards this week. I think the picks will stop, it's just a matter of him getting back into the game situations. Even though Palmer has the better supporting cast, he IS the better QB.

2. Jackson is definetly better than Dunn. Dunn has done outstanding so far, but teams will start to put 8 men in the box to slow him down since Vick doesn't scare anyone passing wise. I might call the Rams as a team a bust, but not Jackson. Jackson has had a quietly good first two weeks. The Niners historically always play tougher/their best football against the Rams. I guess it's just the rivalry, but 2 of their 4 wins last year came against the Rams last year.
That's kinda how I was (optimistically) looking at it. If Jackson is better than Dunn and Palmer is better than Vick, I don't mind spending some receiver depth on Boldin. But, DAMN, Vick and Dunn have been good so far!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote