View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 10:32 PM   #18
bloodyhell

bloodyhell is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Barkley still holds a grudge against Dirk

>I mean really why does everyone take what Chuck says as if he's god or something?

No but the general public watches shows like those and will take what barkley and smith say as truth. There in lies the problem. The fact that two racist hacks even get a national show is an abomination.

>Obviously what he does is working for him because it seems like everybody on this board watches just to see what comments he has for Dirk.

That dosen't techniclaly work for him when a SmithAndBarkleyAreRacistMorons website has just been created. He gets a stigma when he makes such comments and I doubt it helps his book sales. If anything, fans will speak out and smear his name, if he hasn't smeared it already himself.

It's not just barkley. It's also pricks like kenny smith, magic johson and isaiah thomas. They've all made there beds and they can lie in them now. I feel no sympathy for aids patient magic either. Kenny was the bigger prick last night and would anyone be surprised if he had his ass kicked in on the street by some irate fan/ Those clowns talk a lot of sh!t so maybe they should watch what they say?

I wouldn't be surprised If fans had "smith + barkley are racist morons" posters at future mavs games.