View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 10:31 AM   #17
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Bledsoe name NFC Offensive Player of the Week!

I understand the whole situation where Buffalo believed that their offense was good enough and so they focused more on improving the defense. But they still have Eric Moulds, Lee Evans, Willis Mcgahee, etc.? Call me crazy but I feel that's enough talent for someone like lets say Aikman to be successful.

There's no questioning Bledsoe's arm and natural skill, but its his decision making that bothers me and making all the bandwaggoners nervous. Even after 13 years in the NFL, people are still not 100% sold on the guy, and there's got to be obvious reasons for that. All I'm saying is let's not get too ahead of ourselves, because it's only been one game =)

With that being said..

we better kill the redskins this monday

how bout them cowboys? =p

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote