View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:41 AM   #27
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

You know going around the web got me really disappointed in some of our fellow Mav fans out there. Some of us flat out just don't believe in this team, for some reason folks are scared as hell of the Okc Thunder, scared of the Jazz, scared of the Nuggets and scared of the Lakers. I don't know why folks can't see the light: We are one of the best teams in the league, when we're playing our best basketball no one can beat us. No one.

And this is not false hope or anything, I can just feel it. I can see it in our guys that they will always find a way to win. Its not like in previous years where we would win games that we really should have lost, games were we would be play soft, and games were we would be the ones beating ourselves. This team is legit, I know for a fact that if we lose in the playoffs we are gunna go out swinging. We are a very solid basketball club, we have good coaching, great players, we're tough, we have athleticism, and we have heart. There is no reason why we can't win a championship, and there is no reason why fans shouldn't believe in this team. And for those fans who still don't believe in this team just wait till the playoffs, the Dallas Mavericks will shock the world!