View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #73
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Do you realize that crap like that makes people forget the fact that you're right and only focus on the fact that you're being very childish.

If you had just said:

Dirk is in the top 3 in the NBA in 4th quarter and has the best +/- on any NBA player in the clutch... that is definitely not our problem.

Your point would be taken a lot better. In both versions you're saying the same thing, but you'll get a lot more respect from the board members YOU respect if you go the 2nd route.
Sorry bro, but I'm 100% aware that I was an asshole and I'm glad I was. If someone makes a cogent point I disagree with, that's fine, I'll respond with a polite disagreement.

HOWEVER, said poster in question made an immutably IDIOTIC post that is borderline TROLLING, so yes, I gave the troll an ear full. I'm not going to have someone piss in my ear and respond with a smile.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote