Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #523
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

this is why I hate blazer fans (and in turn, the blazers).

A close friend of mine got on facebook last night to brag to me about how Oden was putting up 20/10. I obviously pointed out that it's kind of embarrassing that their #1 pick is so mediocre that it's newsworthy when he puts up a pretty good game in PRE SEASON.

My friend freaks out and tries to make some point along the lines of "Yeah, well at least two of our other top picks turned out well.. Roy and Aldridge.. how many top picks have the mavs had besides Dirk and Howard?'

"Umm", I say, "first of all the reason the Blazers HAVE top picks is because they sucked #$@*. Second of all, you're basically saying that the Mavs have been just as successful with the draft with far inferior picks."

Then he tries to justify it by saying.. "well Aldridge was 5th pick and roy was like 14th so we got some steals." No, you clueless Blazer fan, Aldridge was 2nd and Roy was 6th (or 7th, depending on how you look at it). I HATE the Blazers and I know that. This guy is "obsessed with the blazers" and doesn't. Him, and every other Blazer fan.

It also really pissed me off last year when everyone around me in the rose garden kept saying "Dang, that little Terry guy is lighting us up! Where did he come from?" and then I finally lost it when I heard, from a HUGE NBA FAN***, "Daaaaamn, who's that tall white guy? He's killing us!" Hey idiots, that guy was a year and a half removed from being the MVP.

ugh
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote