View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #50
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Yes, Roddy was too incompetent to get the ball to Dirk on several occasions whether it was a PnR or a high post. It is something that Roddy needs to learn and adjust to and I like Roddy so I am looking forward to his adjiustments to improve that part of his game.
I guess I don't understand what you expect from him when Blair is basically fouling Dirk before the pass every time. I don't know how anyone, even Kidd in his prime, could have gotten Dirk the ball... and again if it was all Roddy's fault then why didn't Rick have Terry do it (since Terry does it most of the time anyway). Terry never attempted it, not even once.

Once Blair was out of the picture and Splitter was on Dirk, they got Dirk the ball. Dirk then missed most of his shots, but they did get him the ball and usually in a pretty good spot.

Last edited by JHT; 01-29-2012 at 11:31 PM.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote