View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 11:18 PM   #89
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I feel like the team is desperate to have some sort of youth future, and there is little choice but to have faith in Anderson and Powell. And they don't totally suck so why not? We're not pulling out some miracle upset versus GS or SA, so I just don't see what there is to lose.
Yeah this is all I rly mean when I say I'm upset with the lineups. Simba, Powell, Mejri obviously are not better than What Lee is providing or what the small guards provide. It would just be nice to see a change because I'd like them to gain some traction going into the off season. It would be different if we were winning games. Simba and Mejri especially have been playing well every time the have been given some time in the last month or so and yet barring injury or garbage time they don't even sniff the floor.

--Edit--
Well I also think those guys provide better defense than the players in front of them and hearing RC complain about the defense in nearly every game since the stretch before the ASB I think it's just silly that they get zero burn. I was pretty excited that JA might have some rookie mins because if nothing else he was a pretty good perimeter defender coming out of UVA but RC is favoring the streaky offense of the smalls at the *possible* expense of an athletic young wing with superior defense and energy.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 03-10-2016 at 11:21 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote