View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 10:11 AM   #1149
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
That's cherry picking stats

Lebron averaged 7 3's per year last year and only shot 35%. The year before Lebron shot over 6 3's per game and shot slightly under 35%

I think Luka will get to 35% for the year and that will be fine for him
I'm not cherry picking anything. Looking at two years out of Lebron's entire career- that's cherry picking. And Lebron did not average 7 per last year. He averaged a little over 6 last year, and a little under 6 the year before. Now my math might be fuzzy, but last I checked, 6 is in fact less than 8, and 35% is more than 32% (Luka's career averages.)

For what it's worth though, I would be very happy with Luka averaging 35% on his career. I'm not holding my breath though. Everyone seems to just assume that he will improve that. I hope he does, but why do we assume this? Especially this season? This was the way he was in Europe, and there was no improvement from year 1 to year 2 in the NBA. He has to take fewer stepbacks, but he has shown no interest so far. He seems to think that's a really good shot.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 03-18-2022 at 01:27 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote