View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 03:55 AM   #86
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
In other words, you have nothing else to say other than resorting to hurling personal insults. Yeah, I guess we're about done here.
You realize Chum was the one that first called your side "extraordinarily inane", right?

He mistakenly and uncharacteristically attributed it to me, but you're the one that fails to comprehend that, in his words, "You don't lose an advantage by winning games. You gain an advantage by winning games."

So had the series gone like this:
Game Five - Rangers trail 3-1 (According to you, Rangers have HFA)
Game Six - Rangers trail 3-2 (According to you, HFA is neutral)
Game Seven - Series tied 3-3 (According to you, Giants have HFA)

Then according to you, they would have lost the home field advantage by winning games. Yep, I'd say the words "extraordinarily inane" are rather appropriate.

Let me try another angle. The Rangers lost Game Four. Before that game was played, they had a Game Four home advantage. Once that game was lost, the advantage was squandered over to the Giants. There was no Game Four advantage going into Game Five, let alone after the series ended while you did your retrospective junk analysis.

But there I go, using logic again. Why do I even bother? I cannot put it any simpler terms than this. If you fail to comprehend it once again, then perhaps you are deserving of a few insults.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 10-21-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote