View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #88
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Chum took your beliefs and pinned them on me. I was pointing out the ridiculousness in what you said and he somehow thought I was explaining my own thoughts. I do not believe one loses an advantage by winning games, but it is the direct logical consequence of your beliefs, whether you acknowledge it or not.

Historically, teams rarely win the NBA Finals when they only have the middle the games at home, even though they're supposedly one of the top two teams in the league. But sure, go ahead and pretend they win all the time. We can't effectively compare the two formats in baseball, because one has never been used.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote