View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #97
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Sigh. Your "momentum" theory is entirely bullshit.

Look at history. H teams are just as successful closing out 3-1 leads in Game Five on the road as V teams are to closing out 3-1 leads in Game Five at home. But either way, it's pretty much a toss up. Not 80% or whatever you said earlier.
Ah, back to insults so quick? Whatever bro - you are wrong about your stance with me and about your stance with LHD. You keep fighting the good fight though. Showing history of series despite the players and managers themselves regularly speaking of momentum swings. Nah, they don't exist though. Ignore the emotional aspect of the game.

Like I said, your argument matters nothing to me anymore. We are in the position we want to be in and ANY FOOL or intelligent person can admit that. Being tied 1-1 with 3 games at home is the way any "smart" person would rather this series to be. Consider me expecting you to argue against it of course.